- Three Generous bedrooms (all on one level including a master suite)
- Master Suite has walk out deck and huge walk in closet with sweeping views
- Office or nursery located on the bedroom level
- Three full bathrooms
- Large open entertaining space with open kitchen/living/dining and family room
- Numerous enclosed sun porches and outdoor areas
- Huge finished bonus space on lower level with walk out access to yard
- Walk out IPE deck with glass enclosure off living/dining room
- Enclosed flat backyard with patio and mature plantings
- Major storage space on lower level could be great for wine collectors
- Generous garage has parking for one car and additional space for smaller vehicle plus parking in the driveway
- 3,000 square feet per appraiser with 861 square feet of finished bonus space on the lower level
- Built in 1968 with many recent renovations
Spectacular contemporary view home is located in a central area of Diamond Heights minutes from Noe Valley. Magnificent entry and open living room and dining areas feature dramatic vaulted ceilings and a huge walk out IPE deck with sweeping views of the City, Bay Bridge and Downtown. An enormous family room has an adjacent walk out sun porch and a renovated full bath. The kitchen is generous and perfect for entertainers who like to cook and socialize with their guests as it’s open on both sides to the family room and dining areas. Gas cooktop stove, Bosch dishwasher, Sub-Zero refrigerator, tons of cabinet space and generous counter space for serious cooks.
The upper level has three bedrooms and two bathrooms all on one level with an additional nursery/office area. The master suite spans the entire length of the house with sweeping views, a walk out deck, huge walk in closet, and a generous master bathroom with dual vanities,” Jacuzzi” style tub and walk in steam shower.
The lowest level bonus area has a terrific media room/game room area, could accommodate a work out area and space for a home office set up or hobby area in addition to three large storage areas. Sliding glass doors from this level lead to a flat enclosed rear patio and yard with landscaping and a fountain.
Towering above Noe Valley on the north and Glen Canyon to the south, the neighborhood of Diamond Heights offers some of the best views in the city. Developed in the 1960s, this is a quiet, peaceful residential district tucked along the streets that wind beneath eucalyptus. Charming, tree canopied stairway walks connect the streets, and provide steep short cuts and breathtaking views. Harry Stairway, just south of Beacon leads up Billy Goat Hill, a local pocket park that provides stunning vistas.
The neighborhood has the laid back feel of a suburb within the city limits. Comprised of single-family homes, stucco bungalows, and mid-century modern dwellings including approximately 100 prized Eichlers built on seven distinct floor plans, Diamond Heights is called an undiscovered gem by its residents.
Noe Valley is a 15-minute walk, and downtown San Francisco a short 10 minute drive. Shopping is confined to a small, but comprehensive retail center on Diamond Heights Blvd and a retail district on Portola between Diamond Heights and O'Shaughnessy Blvd.